Monday, September 17, 2007



I got a sore right eye now!
It's damn painful and irritated.
My left eye is kind of infected as well.
Non stop tearin in the night.
Anyone got good remedy for sore eyes besides the doctor's prescription?

Saturday was a fun day out with the usuals.
Bought brown contact lenses and my foundation re-fill.
Dined at Ramen ten with Bee.
Kbox in the night, guys went crazy!
Played and some went overboard.
After Kbox, went to Lan.
Lan-ed then went for breakfast and lepak with guys.
Till Aaron suggested Ice kachang(yes,in the morning) @ 200+.
Walked around the market before the dessert store opened.
It was like a reminiscing our childhood memories walk.
Seen all the tidbits,lanterns,pastries I should to have when I was young.
19 years old Aaron bought the kiddy mystery gift pack thing. Haha!
After that went for our Ice kachang which was superb!
Cabbed home right after.

Was sleeping through out the whole of Sunday.
Eyes was givin me lots of problem.
Painful :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home